On 4th of April 2015, the Police of the Republic of Srpska celebrated 23 years of existence and work. On this occasion, members of the Special police units with members of the Helicopter services of Republic Srpska performed live demonstration.
Exercise of the Special Police Unit of the RS
On 23.02.2015. members of the Special Police Unit in cooperation with the Helicopter service of the Republic of Srpska have performed demonstration exercise at the Zalužani sport airfield, Banja Luka.
Demonstration exercise is a result of the training, “Taking care of traumatic injuries in tactical situations” that was realized for the members of Special Police Unit by instructors of Team for civil-military support from the US Embassy in BiH with the support of ICITAP (International Criminal Investigative Training Assistance Program of the US Department of Justice).
Exercise was attended by Director of the Police of RS and officials of the US Embassy in BiH.
The training was successfully completed by 12 members of the Special Police Unit, which will allow saving human lives in critical situations, where it is not possible to provide full medical care.
- 9.7.2014. Air medical transport Foča – Banja Luka
- 16.7.2014. Air medical transport Foča – Banja Luka
- 12.9.2014. Air medical transport Banja Luka – Bijeljina
- 13.9.2014. Air medical transport Trebinje – Banja Luka
- 30.09.2014. Air medical transport Podgorica – Banjaluka
- 12.12.2014. Air medical transport Ljubinje – Banja Luka
- 22.12.2014. Air medical transport Banjaluka – Belgrade
- 27.12.2014. Air medical transport Romania – Istočno Sarajevo
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
Coordinator for Air medical transport at the Helicopter service of the RS is Vesna Vojinovic and can be contacted by phone at 051-339-271, 08-16 hours on weekdays, or via mobile phone 065-376-705 during non-working hours.